Application for the RMIT International Excellence Funding for Undergraduate and Master Programs in Australia – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The aim of The grants is to assist students to pursue further levels of academic study. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. RMIT is rated a five-star university. It is ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application.
- The studentships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- In order to qualify for this application you must have a full offer and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
- Candidates must achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification.
- International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification.
RMIT EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below