Application for the RMIT International School Leaver Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The studentship is available for brilliant international aspirants in order to study the undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2022/2023. RMIT University will provide the award amount of AUD $5000 to the winning students.
RMIT University is a research university that was founded in 1887. It has total enrolls about 87,000 students every year. It offers amazing opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate degree level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LEAVER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are allowed to apply
- The study fund is available for the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- be an international student
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- For admission, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LEAVER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you wish to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants must complete the application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all required supporting documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below