Application for the RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarships for International Student in – Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
This scholarship is only available for lecturers at Vietnamese tertiary institutions seeking to complete a PhD, however, international and domestic students can also participate in this scholarship programme. The selected students will be provided a stipend, tuition fee, health insurance, and relocation allowances. The selected candidates will be provided $32,841 per annum pro rata (for Melbourne based candidates) or $10,000 per annum pro rata (for Vietnam based candidates) along with a tuition fee scholarship, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of time spent in Australia and relocation allowance capped at AUD $1,500 which is only paid upon provision of relevant receipts once you are in Australia.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT PROJECT 89 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All domestic, international, and Vietnamese students are eligible to apply.
- Students can take up a PhD programme at RMIT University.
- The applicants must be lecturers at Vietnamese tertiary institutions seeking to complete a PhD.
- Must have a scholarship offer from Project 89
- The applicants must have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil engineering or another suitable field.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: PTE – 58, IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79, C1 – 176, and C2 – 176.
RMIT PROJECT 89 PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 24th January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below