Application for the RMIT University PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the RMIT University in Australia.
The scholarship is open to cover the tuition fee of the candidates who want to pursue a PhD research degree in generative design at the university.
The scholarship will be awarded worth Up to $40,000 per annum for 3 years, $30,000 per year funded by the School of Architecture and Design, RMIT University and $10,000 per year top-up scholarship from Boeing. If the selected candidate is international the School of Architecture and Design will provide a full tuition fee waiver and Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of candidature.
RMIT University is one of Australia‘s original tertiary institutions. It has an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMIT UNIVERSITY PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must hold a master of Architecture or equivalent.
- Candidates must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
- The applicant must have to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
- Applicants must have a focus on computational design, as part of the RMIT Boeing Research Alliance.
RMIT UNIVERSITY PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must have to take admission in a PhD research degree at the university and submit the following supporting documents to the Roland Snooks. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the scholarship. All applications must include:
- A curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
- Applications will close once the candidate is appointed
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below