Application for the RMLA Masters Scholarships in New Zealand or Overseas – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the by the Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc in New Zealand.
These educational funds are obtainable for New Zealand participants and having the motive to support them in pursuing a masters degree courses either in New Zealand or overseas university.One or more funds will be awarded per annum which will worth $15,000 and usually three $5,000 will be granted a year.
The Resource Management Law Association was founded in 1992. It is New Zealand’s leading forum for the interpretation and collaborates with the leading RMA practitioners.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RMLA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only New Zealand’s applicants can apply.
- They can join a master’s degree program in the field of law, planning, engineering, geography, science, landscape architecture, urban planning, and resource management at any university either in New Zealand or overseas.
- They must apply for a master’s program; doctoral degree courses are not acceptable.
- An undergraduate degree is a must for applying to this program.
- Have excellent skills in the English language.
RMLA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are suggested to complete the RMLA fund application form and send it to- RMLA Scholarship Selection Committee RMLA PO Box 89187 Torbay, Auckland 0742.
Application must include:
- A certified copy of passport, copy of an academic record, a statement outlining proposed course of study, extra pages for section, written recommendation from a supervisor, and an outline of proposed thesis/Dissertation and Name of your supervisor
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below