Application for the Robert Bell Travelling Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The studentship is available for the high caliber New Zealand and international students to pursue a postgraduate degree and conduct research into news media and other like means of public communication.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $15,000.
The University of Canterbury now became the second institution in New Zealand providing tertiary-level education. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROBERT BELL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Postgraduate research degree in the field of Journalism.
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be qualified for a qualification in Journalism at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2019-2020.
- If you are going to enrol in the master’s degree at UC, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
ROBERT BELL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For catching this education award, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate research degree coursework at university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below