Application for the Robert Kiln Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
This funding scheme will help students from the UK, EU and overseas by providing them with an award of £1,600. Students who have been admitted into an approved course can qualify for this opportunity. The total value of The grant is £1,600 that will be a contribution toward covering educational expenses of all eligible candidates.
The University of Sheffield is a UK-based university with an international reputation for excellence in research and education. It is one of the world’s best 100 universities and the top university in the north in the term of graduate employment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROBERT KILN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be UK, EU or overseas applicant
- Must hold an offer of a place to study in MA landscape archaeology programme.
- Applicants who hold an offer of a place to study commencing 28 September 2020 by 1 August 2020 will be automatically considered for this award.
- MA Landscape Archaeology degree programme
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a relevant field will be considered for this course.
- All applicants are required to take an internationally recognized English language test such as IELTS.
ROBERT KILN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applying for this application separately is not required as all the candidates will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an approved MA Landscape Archaeology degree course at the University of Sheffield.
Application must include:
- Attach proof of your previous degree, literary references, a supporting statement, curriculum vitae /resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below