Application for the Robert Trosten Grants for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Robert Trosten in USA.
The educational award will help students by providing fund for their higher education. The grant programme is open for students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme. Robert Trosten will provide the award of amount $1000 to the eligible students. He or she should then get in touch with Robert within 14 days by a return email to set up the prize money award. The cash will be sent directly to the student’s bank account or financial aid account.
Robert Trosten has developed robust financial support schemes which have resulted in an optimal income expansion for companies. The man is highly capable of making businesses financially stable so that when there is an economic recession, they will thrive.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROBERT TROSTEN GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from USA.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be a senior in a high school or at this time accepted at an acknowledged US university or college.
- Must be a student, currently registered at a reputed university or college.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with good academic achievement.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ROBERT TROSTEN GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for this grant student must have to submit an essay of about 700-850 words titled, “Students with Neurological Disabilities: what are the major issues they might have in an average US university”. An essay should be made through a formal email, with a Word file attached, as well as an email sent to [email protected] roberttrostengrant.com.
Applicants must send the essay with the following information together with the essay submission:
- Complete Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or university you’re are now enlisted, or applying, or accepted at
- Date of Graduation in YYYY.MM.DD format
- 270 characters bio.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1st, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below