Application for the Robertson Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
These scholarship awards are available for overseas students who want to start their studies at the university in September 2020.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROBERTSON AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are particularly welcome
- The studentships are available for Undergraduate degree candidates into the various programs offered by the university.
- Applicants must be nationals of a country outside the EU and be liable for the overseas rate of fee.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) to commence an undergraduate program of study within the School of History, Classics, and Archaeology for the 2020-2021 academic years.
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- All undergraduate applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
ROBERTSON AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants will automatically consider for this study grant.
Application must include:
- To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below