Application for the Rocket Award for International Student in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Toledo in USA.
The grant is available for those highly qualified aspirants from all over the globe who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework in session 2020-2021 The studentship will be awarded worth up to $7,500 or $8,500.
The University of Toledo is one of 14 state universities in Ohio. It is the third-largest public university operating budget in the state and accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. It offers over 250 academic programs in a diverse and comprehensive range of studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROCKET AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from all over the globe.
- Bachelor degree in all subjects.
- To be eligible for this studentship, aspirants re required to maintain a 2.75 GPA and the successful completion of 27 credit hours each academic year (in the fall and spring semesters). Students are eligible for this award for 8 semesters or until completion of the bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
- For taking admission, aspirants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Seekers need to demonstrate their English language skills.
ROCKET AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this educational bursary then you are demanded to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toledo. After being accepted, seekers can apply for this studentship.
Application must include:
- you are needed to submit a scholarship personal essay, letters of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below