Application for the Roehampton music awards for International Students in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Roehampton in UK.
Music The studentships are available to students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022. Each successful scholar will receive the worth up to £1,200 per year to complete their study in the UK.
Opened in 1975, the University of Roehampton is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is also ranked 3rd in London for research quality in Education, and the 4th for English.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROEHAMPTON MUSIC AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Students demonstrating high levels of excellence in music. They enable undergraduate and postgraduate students to meet some of the costs of developing their talents through lessons, courses, or the purchase of relevant equipment (instruments/strings/sheet music). In return, music scholars enhance the cultural life of the University through performances and other activities.
- They are available to home, EU and international students.
- Students usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university.
- If you are considering full degree study at the University of Roehampton, postgraduate or research you must demonstrate that you possess at least a minimum standard of English language proficiency.
ROEHAMPTON MUSIC AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants should prepare between 5-8 minutes of music to perform live at an audition or to be submitted as a video. This can be in any style or genre.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below