Application for the Rolls Royce PhD Positions for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in Australia.
The educational award aims to help and support UK and EU students who want to be part of a PhD degree programme for the session 2021/2022. The University of Nottingham will provide tuition fees and provides a tax-free stipend of approximately £18,000 per year for the project’s duration (3 years).
Nottingham University is a public research college located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK. It was established in 1881 and was given a Royal Charter in 1948 as a University College of Nottingham.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROLLS ROYCE PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from UK and EU
- PhD degree programme in engineering offered by the University
- To be eligible, the applicants must be from UK Higher Education “Home Fee” status applicants and EU residents satisfying the three-year residency requirement.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
ROLLS ROYCE PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, they can complete the online form for this funding programme.
Application must include:
- To be considered for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below