Application for the Roman Baldur Memorial Engineering Award for Canadian and International Student Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The study award is available for students who are Canadian/Permanent resident, International/study permit student.
The University of Waterloo is a public research university in Canada. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. The university also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROMAN BALDUR AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and International student can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Masters, Doctoral subjects offered by the university.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to a graduate student on the basis of scholastic excellence and a demonstrated interest in innovation.
- For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
ROMAN BALDUR AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For earning this education award, you are recommended to take admission in the degree course work at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below