Application for the Romy Waterlow Fellowships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
This scholarship supports international students who will enroll in postgraduate research in HIV or AIDS or a related field. The University of Sydney will present the selected students with scholarship awards worth $6000 p.a and is tenable for one year only towards the cost of the study programme.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is one of the world’s top 50 research universities. It is a public research university that believes in equal access to education and leadership that enhances the lives of those it serves.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROMY WATERLOW FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Social Work, master’s by research, PhD in HIV or AIDS or a related field at the University.
- Must be enrolled in a Master of Social Work (Qualifying), master’s by research, Ph.D., undertaking research into social work, or working full time in HIV.
- Have a degree or diploma in social welfare, social work, psychology, or a related area
- demonstrate program completion or training in HIV/AIDS or a related area
- Have at least two years of experience working in HIV or a related field.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
ROMY WATERLOW FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit curriculum vitae detailing training and work experience and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below