Application for the Rose’s Journey Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Uganda – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Clarke International University in Uganda.
The study award is open for four eligible Nursing Scholars, enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at CIU for the academic year 2019-2020. The goal of the fund is to be able to support nursing students who are deserving, have demonstrated financial need. The university will be awarded Study Fund for its students.
Clarke International University is a private non-residential university in Uganda. The university will offer full-time, part-time, on-campus or via remote e-learning courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROSE’S JOURNEY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Uganda Citizens can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate nursing program working towards a bachelor’s degree
- The studentships are awarded to students pursuing bachelor’s degrees in Nursing in Uganda, particularly at CIU.
- Unless specified, students must be in their second year of study
- Candidates must have a demonstrable record of leadership and service to the community
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated need for financial support to complete their studies
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity
ROSE’S JOURNEY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, applicants must be providing proof of previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below