Application for the Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Central Queensland University in Australia.
This scholarship supports deserving students who enrolled at CQ University in an Education or Learning Management Bachelor or Postgraduate course to pursue their degree within the Bundaberg region. The successful students will receive the amount worth up to $3,000.
Central Queensland University is a non-profit public higher education institution that was founded in 1967. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROTARY CLUB FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020
- Be studying a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree
- Be studying in the area of Education or Learning Management
- Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg Region (4620-4675)
- Be enrolled at CQUniversity at the time of Census Date in Term 1, 2020
- For getting enrolled in an undergraduate degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
ROTARY CLUB FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation written submission, evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript, evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership and resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below