Application for the Rotary Club of Keilor ‘Judith Annette Thompson’ Ph.D. Scholarship in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open at the Central Queensland University in Australia.
Applications are open for Rotary Club of Keilor ‘Judith Annette Thompson’ Ph.D. Scholarship funded by the CQUniversity. The scholarship is open for Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident who is pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
The objectives of Australian Rotary Health is to provide financial support for research projects conducted in Australia which have the potential to enhance the health of the community. The applicants have an opportunity to win $29,000.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. The University will continue to increase and innovate the delivery of its online learning and on-campus courses across Australia and will continue to provide students with seamless articulation pathways.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
The applicants have an opportunity to win $29,000 for 1 (one) year, maximum of 3.5 years total
ROTARY CLUB OF KEILOR ‘JUDITH ANNETTE THOMPSON’ PH.D. SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status and not be under bond to any foreign government. Applicants are to provide evidence of citizenship or residential status.
- It is intended that the Funding Partner Scholarship will provide salary and incidental support for a postgraduate student who is undertaking full-time research into Bowel Cancer.
- To qualify, projects must be undertaken within a university, public hospital, research institute or other body approved under Section 78 of the Income Assessment Act.
- Only applicants about to commence, or already those engaged in their first year of a D. are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Applicants must be FULL-TIME students and not be receiving an additional scholarship. Additional salaried work must not exceed NHMRC guidelines. Applicants enrolled in a combined degree are not eligible.
ROTARY CLUB OF KEILOR ‘JUDITH ANNETTE THOMPSON’ PH.D. SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below