Application for the Rowden White Funding for Domestic and International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of California in USA.
The educational award is available for students from all around the world who are undertaking research studies within Melbourne Dental School, Melbourne Medical School, Melbourne School of Engineering, Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences or Faculty of Science. The studentship covers award amount of up to $6,500 to the winning candidates.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university that was founded in 1853. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs for international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROWDEN WHITE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and International student are eligible to apply.
- The research degree program will be awarded in Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare; Sciences and mathematics.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
- be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- be undertaking research studies with Melbourne Dental School, Melbourne Medical School, Melbourne School of Engineering, Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences or Faculty of Science.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree before applying for this opportunity.
- Candidates will need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
ROWDEN WHITE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you do not need to apply for this application . Within seven days of having submitted your course application, you will receive confirmation that you will be automatically considered for a range of graduate research scholarships.
- If you already have received an offer for a graduate research course and deferred commencement of your course to the following year, or you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you will need to submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below