Application for the Royal Holloway Principal’s Masters Funding for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
The university has 60 scholarships each of £4,000 available to prospective students applying for taught master’s degrees in any subject for the academic year 2020-21. Each support will provide all successful students with an award of £4,000 in the form of a tuition fee reduction. This award will be available for both full-time and part-time students.
The Royal Holloway University of London is one of the top twenty universities in the UK. It was established by integrating two formal colleges named Bedford College and Royal Holloway College. It is a research-led higher education institution dedicated to expanding minds and changing lives since 1985.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROYAL HOLLOWAY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and Overseas
- Taught postgraduate degree in various fields
- Must be UK, EU and Overseas students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
- All international students must have a 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent. On the other hand, students from the UK and EU must have achieved or be expected to achieve, a First Class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- The university can accept the following online English language tests for 2020/21 entrants:
- IELTS indicator
- TOEFL Special Home Edition
- Duolingo English Test
- OnCampus OCTOE.
ROYAL HOLLOWAY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the support will help you to achieve your future goals
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below