Application for the Royal Thai Government Awards for International Students in Thailand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Thai Government in Thailand.
These awards provide an opportunity for students to do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia. Each Award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.
Founded in 1959, the Asian Institute of Technology is an international organization for higher education located in Khlong Luang, Thailand. The aim of the institute is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a leading role in the sustainable development of the region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Thailand and other Asian countries can apply for this application.
- To pursue their Doctoral programs in any Academic Program offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD) from the following priority countries supported by the Government of Thailand.
- To be eligible, the applicants have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program from an accredited institution in related fields.
- They must have an outstanding education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- Candidates should have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT (Applicants can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center)
ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the institute. Therefore applicants should apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicant must have to attach the write personal statement of their interest in studying gender and fisheries in the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below