Application for the RRC Students’ Association Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Algoma University in Canada.
All international post-secondary applicants are eligible to participate to win this scholarship. The scholarships will be presented to the students who attain the highest GPA. 4 deserving students will be awarded this $500 award. The selected students will be awarded $500 to contribute to the cost of a post-secondary study program at RRC.
Red River College Polytechnic is a college located in Canada and has been ranked one of Canada’s top 10 research colleges. The mission of the college is to learn, teach, challenge, innovate and find solutions to build a better future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RRC STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake a post-secondary program at RRC.
- The applicants must be attending a post-secondary Red River College program on a full-time basis.
- The applicants must have a high GPA.
- The students are required to have a Grade 12 or mature student high school diploma including any pre-requisite courses identified in the program admission requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT –, IELTS – 6.5, Duolingo – 115, PTE – 58, CAEL – 60, and CanTEST – 4.5.
RRC STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit proof of graduation from or enrolment in Grade 12, a passport identification page, an interim transcript confirming enrolment in the required courses, and a final transcript.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below