Application for the RT Hall Prize Scholarship At Cardiac Society in Australia and New-Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cardiac Society in Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ).
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. It began operations as the state’s second university in July 1973 and accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975. Applicant will be awarded with $27,082 per annum.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RT HALL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The R T Hall Prize will be awarded to an individual investigator for a coherent body of
work, which advances knowledge of the cardiovascular system and its diseases. In
exceptional circumstances, the Prize may be awarded to a small group for an
outstanding contribution to the field of cardiology.
• The work must have been published in a scientific journal or journals.
• The investigator MUST be a Member of CSANZ and the work must have been
substantially undertaken in Australia or New Zealand.
RT HALL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The nomination package should include the following:
- a letter of nomination from a Member of CSANZ outlining the significance and
impact of the nominee’s work
• confirmation from the nominee that they wish to be considered for the Prize
• a two page CV to include a list of the nominee’s top five publications from the past five years
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below