Application for the RTP Fee Offset Scholarships For International Applicant in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Griffith University in Australia.
The studentships are available for pursuing an HDR program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.Fee Offset, The fee offset provided by the program removes the liability of the awardee to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award and overseas Student Health Cover the award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. A highly ranked university with an international outlook, they’re deeply connected to their community and value their place in it.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RTP FEE OFFSET SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for TP International Fee Offset Scholarship, an applicant must:
Not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; and be commencing or enrolled in HDR program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
- RTP International Fee Offset support will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
- The studentships are available for international students only.
- Applicants must have previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
RTP FEE OFFSET SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for application. You can access the online application here.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 17, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below