Application for the Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Kettering University in USA.
The grant is awarded to incoming freshmen students of Arab American background at engineering and business schools. The program offers up to $5,000 per year.
Founded in 1919, Kettering University is a cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Michigan. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and business fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RUSSELL J. EBEID SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Arab American countries are eligible for this application
- The studentships are awarded in the field of engineering or business management.
- Be an incoming freshman applying for admission to Kettering University.
- Suggested Coursework: 2 years of Algebra, 1 year of Geometry; 1 semester of Trigonometry; 3 years of English; Calculus or Pre-Calculus recommended; 2 years of Lab Science; AP and IB Coursework is also accepted
- Be of Arab American heritage
- Applicants must have an SAT of 1160 or higher or ACT of 24 or higher. In addition to this, they must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test
RUSSELL J. EBEID SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at university, they have to submit the online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit transcripts/mark sheets, letters of recommendation, official standardized test score reports, credential evaluation, financial affidavit of support, and copy of the passport identity page.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 2020, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below