Application for the Rutgers Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Rutgers University in USA.
The educational award aims to support the most talented and motivated candidates who want to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university. Rutgers University will provide an award amount range from $2,000–$10,000 per year to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers Institution–Camden is a public research university in the city of Camden in the state of New Jersey. Rutgers offers about 40 majors, 50 minors, and a variety of special programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RUTGERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students may come from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Any subject at an undergraduate level course provided by the RU Camden.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Transcripts (official high school transcripts/examination results and official transcripts from all college or universities attended), proof of English proficiency, GPA, and SAT/ACT test scores.
- English language proficiency is required if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.
RUTGERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, there is no separate application for the award. Applicants are automatically considered when they apply and are admitted for admission to Rutgers University–Camden.
Application must include:
- A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits. You can apply as a transfer student if you have already graduated from high school and will have earned at least 12 college credits before your expected start at Rutgers–Camden.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Open 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below