Application for the SAF Music Provident Fund for Australian and International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Melbourne University in Australia.
The fund is open to both domestic and international students and will provide them with financial support for their music studies. The University of Melbourne will provide a single payment of around $250 to each winning candidates. There are 40 awards available for bachelor study. Applicants can only get SAF funds once for the duration of their candidacy.
Acknowledged in 1853, the University of Melbourne is ranking as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world. It offers gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SAF MUSIC PROVIDENT FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia as well as all nationalities across the world
- The sponsorship will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in Music subject
- To be eligible for this application , you need to be enrolled in the University of Melbourne Conservatorium of Music in either the Jazz and Improvisation or Interactive Composition disciplines.
- The program is open for undergraduate study
- Applicants must check all entry requirements according to their eligibility: Australian and International.
- Before joining an undergraduate course, must check the English language requirement of Melbourne University.
SAF MUSIC PROVIDENT FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- English language certificate, transcripts, copy of student visa, and other documents which are mentioned on the entry requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below