Application for the SAISUA Awards for International in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Aizu in Japan.
This scheme of ¥35,000 is available for both full-time undergraduate and graduate programs at the university. Its goal is to make high-quality education available to those who are intellectually talented but financially challenged.
The University of Aizu is a highly regarded higher education institution that specializes in computer science and engineering. It is known as Japan’s first university. It first opened its doors in 1993 and has since become Japan’s leading center for technical education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SAISUA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree offered by the University
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken, or others.
SAISUA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course, can apply for this application.
Application must include:
- Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, test scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency, and letter of recommendation.
- Evidence of having paid the immigration health surcharge
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below