Application for the Salford Postgraduate International Silver Award in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Salford Business School in UK.
The educational award aims to support excellent students by providing silver awards worth £2,500 for postgraduate programmes.
Established in 1896, the University of Salford is a research university that offers many funding facilities for its aspirants with the accommodation space for the duration of the program. It provides students with theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SALFORD SILVER AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Must achieve at least a second-class lower degree (equivalent qualifications are shown on our country pages).
- Demonstrate business acumen in your personal statement, and meet your offer conditions by the admissions deadline.
- You are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
SALFORD SILVER AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Salford. After receiving an offer of admission from the university, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- You will be assessed based on the content of the personal statement submitted when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below