Application for the Winchester Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
The program is open to the citizens of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong. The grant is available to pursue the postgraduate taught program at the university.
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. It has been ranked 8th in the UK for student experience, and 2nd within Scotland. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in various field of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SALTIRE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The grant is available to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Computing, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy.
- Have a Conditional or Unconditional Offer to study at the University of Dundee in September 2020. This can be any full time (180 credits), postgraduate taught, on-campus programme.
- Have International fee status as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Pakistan, USA or Canada
- In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- The candidates must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.
SALTIRE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity applicants need to submit an online application form.
Application must include:
- Supporting documents are not required for the opportunity
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below