Application for the Santander International Masters Scholarships at University of Brighton in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students in UK.
Funded by the Santander Universities network, the awards are available for those International students who have a dream to complete their master’s degree program in the UK. There is a total of 15 educational awards are available which will worth a tuition fee reduction of £2,000.
The University of Brighton was established in 1858 as Brighton College of Art but officially received its university status in 1992. It is a public university with the majority of degrees awarded.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SANTANDER INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and the USA are eligible.
- Candidates can join the full-time postgraduate taught master’s degree program at the university.
- The selected aspirants cannot hold any other award from the university.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this program.
- If your country’s language is not English, then you have to demonstrate your English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SANTANDER INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must have to take part in a postgraduate degree course at the university. Then they can request for the fund application form through email to [email protected].
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport and language ability certificates or scores must be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below