Application for the Saraswati Dalmia Scholarship for Home/EU and Overseas Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the SOAS University of London in UK.
The educational award is available for the UK, EU, and overseas candidates who wish to take part in the full-time or part-time MPhil or PhD degree programme at SOAS University of London.
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London. SOAS is recognized as the world’s leading Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England. They are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about our world’s economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SARASWATI DALMIA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Home/EU and overseas are eligible to apply.
- MPhil or PhD degree degree.
- Open to Home/EU and overseas applicants.
- Applicants are expected to have an outstanding academic record. Usually, a 2.1 or first in their undergraduate degree and must typically possess or expect to be awarded a Merit or Distinction in their Master’s Degree.
- New applicants to the MPhil or PhD program (new admissions, starting in September 2022) must
- Students must have demonstrated in the research proposal of their application for admission that their research is in the field of Indian art from 1500 up to the present day. Preference will be given to those who undertake research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art.
- Applicants should have a first or good second class honors bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or international equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the programme to be followed.
- All international applicants must show that their English is of a high enough standard to successfully engage with and complete their course at SOAS University.
SARASWATI DALMIA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit an official SOAS research proposal of their application for admission that their research is in the field of Indian art from 1500 up to the present day. Preference will be given to those who undertake research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian art.
- You will need two references for MPhil or PhD students only; one should be from your supervisor. Please send the reference form to each of your referees. The reference form may be downloaded from the box at the top right.
- A formal application form
- A supporting/personal statement
- An up-to-date CV or Resumé
- A Research Proposal
- Full academic transcripts of your College/University studies to date
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 02 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below