Application for the Sasol Bursary Scheme for South African Citizens in South Africa – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Sasol in South Africa.
The scheme aims to attract exceptional young talent to the organisation. If applicants have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the Sasol Bursary Scheme is ready to change their life.
Sasol bursary scheme boasts an all-inclusive package recognised in South Africa for being highly competitive. The Sasol bursary is a comprehensive bursary which includes 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SASOL BURSARY SCHEME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- A minimum of a Level 4 for English First Language or a Level 5 for English Second Language in Grade 11.
- A minimum of a level 7 for Mathematics and a minimum of a level 6 in Physical Science in Grade 11 if you are applying for a bursary in one of the Engineering or Science fields.
- A minimum of a level 6 in Mathematics if applying for a B com Accounting/ Business Science (CA route) fields.
- A minimum of a level 5 in Accounting if you are applying for B Com Accounting
- The students of South Africa can apply for this Bursary.
- Applicants must be Grade 12 learners.
- A minimum of a D symbol for English First Language HG or a C symbol for English Second Language HG in Grade 12. (The majority of academic textbooks used at university is imported from overseas and are thus published in English).
SASOL BURSARY SCHEME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below