Application for the Sato Yo Scholarships for International Students in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Nagasaki University in Japan.
This scheme is made available for the academic year 2022-2023 and will be awarded for two years. Students who are from any part of the world, and wishing to study at Nagasaki University can avail of this opportunity. All the candidates of the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 120,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 180,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
Nagasaki University was started in 1949 by merging several smaller institutions. Currently, this university has become an important centre for higher education that comprises 8 faculties. It is educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SATO YO SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
- To take part in an undergraduate degree program, you will need to have a high school diploma. And for the master’s degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- To take admission in an applicable program, candidates must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
SATO YO SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, all candidates need to be enrolled in the applicable program first. After enrolling, they can send their application for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below