Application for the Saudi Arabia – Ministry of Higher Education Scholarships for Saudi Arab Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Victoria University in Australia.
The programme aims to attract worldwide students who are going to take part in any degree programme at the university. The sponsorship will cover tuition fees, living allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover. The grant is offered by Victoria University.
Victoria University is a dual-sector university offers both higher and further education courses. It is the university in Australia and ranked worldwide between 301 and 350.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Saudi Arab students
- Any degree programme.
- Aspirants must be Saudi Arabian
- Applicants must have completed high school in Saudi Arabia
- Students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university.
- Students must have completed a secondary school qualification equivalent to an Australian Year 12 certificate.
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 55. Section scores no less than:
- Listening: 9
- Speaking: 16
- Reading: 10
- Writing: 18
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 42-49 (no section score less than 40)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 162. No individual band less than 154.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 4): achieved.
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below