Application for the Schilizzi funding for Greece and Cyprus Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the King’s College London in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract the high achieving applicants from Greece and Cyprus for undertaking a bachelor’s degree program at the college.The total value of the educational award per recipient is £15,000 (£5,000 cash bursary per year for three years) to support living expenses.
King’s College London was founded in 1829 by King George and in 1836 it became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It was ranked 33rd in the 2020 and 98th in 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHILIZZI FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Greece and Cyprus are eligible.
- The award is for participating in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the College.
- Must enroll in a first-year degree program and should intend to return to Greece or Cyprus upon completion of their King’s undergraduate programme.
- If your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SCHILIZZI FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For creating an eye-catching career, you have to secure your place in a bachelor’s degree program at the college.
- After that process, you can download the fund application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae, and personal statement to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 28, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below