Application for the Scholarships for International Students in Slovakia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Government of Slovakia in Slovakia.
The program is open to supports mobility of international students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists for scholarship stays at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia.The sponsorship will be granted such as A university student 350 – € per month and PhD student 580 € – per month, University teacher/researcher/artist without PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 580 € per month with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 850 € per month, with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist – 1,000 € per month
The Government of Slovakia is led by the Prime Minister of Slovakia. It is appointed by the President of the Slovak Republic on the recommendation of the Prime Minister. It has the authority to make major policy on the matters of the national economy and social security.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants outside from Slovakia.
- PhD degree in any subject.
- A students who are university students at universities outside Slovakia, are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme and will be on a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility1 to study in Slovakia.
- PhD students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study programme2 (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences) for an academic mobility1 to study/conduct research in Slovakia.
- Seekers must have to prove their English language skills.
- For being admitted, claimants are recommended to hold their bachelor’s and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be registered as a PhD degree student from a recognized university in Slovakia. Applicants can apply for the studentship through submitted an online application, which is available at http://www.scholarships.sk. By the given deadline.
Application must include:
- Must attach the required documents such as curriculum vitae, motivation letter, detailed study programme, two recommendation letters issued by applicant’s university teachers, confirmation issued by the applicant’s home university confirming that the applicant is a regular student of the respective university, scan of applicant’s bachelor’s diploma, diploma supplement and state examination certificate, admission letter issued by applicant’s host university in Slovakia.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below