Application for the School of Chemistry & Molecular Bio-sciences Indian Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and reward students from India studying postgraduate coursework programs administered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland. The students will receive the value of 50% of tuition fees and 100% SSAF for the minimum duration of the program through the Scholarship.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIO-SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from India can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity if the applicant –
- (a) submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- (b) is a citizen of India; and
- (c) achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India; and
- (d) is able to commence as an international student (in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy) in Australia on a student visa.
- Applicants must have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
SCHOOL OF CHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIO-SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the postgraduate scholarship, you need to take admission in the UQ then select the course and subject that you wish to study. Applicants must submit the application for admission to study at UQ. The applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below