Application for the School of Divinity International Postgraduate Masters Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023 . Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The Scholarships are available to cover full tuition fees at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates. Scholarships are available to cover full tuition fees (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates). Partial awards will also be offered off at least 50% of tuition fees.
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s ancient universities. It is divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among UK universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the School of Divinity.
- Taught Masters applicants should hold a UK 2:1 honours degree with a mark of at least 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject.
- For North American applicants, the equivalent of 65% is a GPA of 3.40
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the entry requirements page.
- All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After that candidates have to submit the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 6, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below