Application for the School of Earth and Environment International Masters Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
There are up to 6 scholarships available to support high achieving and deserving international applicants who want to commence a master’s degree programme at the School of Earth and Environment in the UK. The University of Leeds will provide an award amount of £5,000 for students commencing their master’s degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Leeds is one of the top 40 universities in the world. It aspires to academic excellence while upholding our principles of integrity, equality, and inclusiveness, as well as community and professionalism.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Scholarship is awarded in given subjects offered by the university:
- Engineering Geology MSc
- Exploration Geophysics MSc
- Structural Geology with Geophysics MSc
- Sustainability and Business MSc
- Sustainability and Consultancy MSc
- Ecological Economics MSc
- Climate Change and Environmental Policy MSc
- Sustainable Cities MSc
- Environment and Development MSc
- Sustainable Food Systems MSc
- Climate and Atmospheric Science MRes
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and extracurricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the required documents, including degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts, and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 6 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below