Application for the School of Economics and Finance Honours International Scholarships in New Zealand – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
This scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand and International students.
The School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship will be awarded to the applicants with the highest overall result in their undergraduate degree in either economics or finance.
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. Its campuses offer high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
A scholarship of $6,000 paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment will be paid after the census date for the semester.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE HONOURS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance
- Enroll to study full-time.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship, including a Dean’s Honours Program Scholarship.
SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND FINANCE HONOURS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
All applications must include:
- For this scholarship, supporting documents. You must supply your CV or resume. You may also choose to supply other documents you think will support your application, such as written references.
- Submit your application form, CV or resume, and any other supporting documents to Katalina Mok in the School of Economics and Finance through the following steps:
- Step 1: Apply to study
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance before you can apply for a scholarship.
- How to apply for a postgraduate coursework degree (including one-year honours degrees)
- Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form and indicate which scholarships you want to apply for. You can apply for multiple scholarships using the same form:
- Application form as a PDF (PDF file, 175.5 KB)
- Application form as a Word document (DOCX file, 273.6 KB).
- Step 1: Apply to study
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 18 February 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below