Application for the Financial Aid for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
This is an automatic scholarship based on academic excellence. You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
The University of Leeds is one of the world’s top 40 educational institutions. It pursues scholastic excellence without compromising our commitment to integrity, fairness, and inclusion, or the importance they place on teamwork and professionalism.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- You must be self-funding, new to the University of Leeds, enter onto Level 1, and be classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- Self-funding students who have successfully completed the International Foundation Year (IFY) at the University of Leeds will also be considered for a scholarship.
- You must have been offered a place to study on an undergraduate
- You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60% or above with all modules passed on the first attempt.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. No application is necessary. You will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Students must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and a CV with their application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below