Application for the School of Engineering funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This free education program is available for Australian and Overseas participants for undertaking the master’s degree program within the Melbourne School of Engineering. Approximately 150 awards will be awards and they will have the value $5,000 – $20,000 to all successful candidates.
Organized in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s second-oldest university. It is a public research university which ranked 32nd globally.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and International participants are eligible.
- Available for participating in the master’s degree program within the School of Engineering in the field of Computing and Information, and Engineering at the university.
- You will be are assessed on academic merit, based on the results of their previous degree.
- You must complete an undergraduate degree either at an Australian or overseas university.
- Demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your national language is not English.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Successful participants who enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Copies of the degree and academic transcripts and language ability proof must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below