Application for the School of Law Postgraduate Placements for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
The purpose of the award is to provide financial assistance for talented international students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. The university will offer 40 scholarships of £2000 for applicants to the LLM and MSc programs in the School of Law.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in the Uk and it is a constituent college of the federal University of London. It has ranked among the 126 top universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications from Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Korea, South, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam.
- Pursuing LLM or M.Sc courses at the school of law.
- To be eligible, applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Students must have a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Candidates must meet the English language requirements for their chosen programs in order to study at the university.
POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, you are advised to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being considered, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for academic transcripts, a copy of passport, statement of purpose and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below