Application for the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The doctoral scholarship has been established for students that want to pursue a doctoral study programme at the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science at the University of Leeds. The student that secures this Scholarship 2022 will be provided full tuition fees of £4,600 as an award for the Doctorate programme at the University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, renowned for its quality of teaching and research globally. It is a value-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to shape a better humanitarian future by collabs to tackle inequalities and achieve societal impact.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Any students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree program in any field of study.
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree
- Doctorate degree programmes offered at the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science.
- Applicants require at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline and a master’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 100, and IELTS – 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component.
DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible Students are requested to submit their application for admission at the University of Leeds.
Application must include:
- Research proposal
- Two References
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8th March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below