Application for the School of Psychology Funding PhD Opportunity for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The fully-funded studentship is available for all students who have or expect to get an upper second class honors degree for a research degree with PhDs and Master of Research. The Queen’s University Belfast is awarding fully-funded studentships that may cover fees and maintenance for up to three years, depending on residency status.
Queen’s University Belfast was opened in in 1845 as Queen’s College Belfast. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- The studentship is available for PhD study at the School of Psychology
- To be eligible for School of Psychology Fully-Funded PhD Opportunity, the applicants must check the following:
- Candidate must have been resident in the United Kingdom for the full three year period, before the first day of the first academic year course.
- The aspirant may be eligible for support if you are the child of either a Swiss national or Turkish worker or if you have indefinite leave to stay in the UK.
- Applicant must hold or expect to get at least one of the following: 1) an upper second class honors degree for a research degree including PhDs and Master of Research (MRes), 2) a lower second class honors degree for awards to pursue a taught Masters course in Science and Technology
- Applicants must have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent in Psychology or a related subject.
- If you’re applying for PhD study, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for PhD admission at Queen’s School of Psychology.
Application must include:
- Applicants must be able to provide official final results of qualifications to meet the academic requirements before the start of the studentship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below