Application for the School of Psychology International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Plymouth University in UK.
The educational program is open for international students who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. Plymouth University will cover the £4000 off your tuition fees in year one.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Postgraduate degree program in MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology.
- The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated in the list.
- Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this opportunity, then you must choose in one of the following programmes: MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology at the Plymouth University. After that, you’ll automatically consider this application. There is no separate application for this grant.
Application must include:
- Upload a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below