Application for the School of Public Health WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Ghana in Ghana.
The University of Ghana’s School of Public Health is now accepting the applications for the WHO HRP Alliance Postgraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship is will provide the full tuition fee of the course, full research costs towards dissertation/thesis, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses including accommodation, equivalent to the local living cost and return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Accra, Ghana.. The scholarship is available to study a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and a PhD degree at the university.
Founded in 1948, The University of Ghana is the largest of the thirteen Ghanaian public universities. It has several research institutions and centers for learning and research. It has a graduate school of nuclear and Allied Sciences at Ghana.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH WHO HRP ALLIANCE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the African Region are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should normally be under 35 years old for the program. People affiliated to WHO Human Reproductive Program Partner Institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time master’s degree in Public Health and PhD degree at the university.
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH WHO HRP ALLIANCE POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must have to apply for the admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. Then applicants can fill the application form for the scholarship which can be downloaded from the School of Public Health Website: http://publichealth.ug.edu.gh/ or the University of Ghana Website ug.edu.gh. All applications must include:
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement and two references to [email protected].
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 12, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below