Application for the School of Social Sciences and Humanities PhD International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
The main aim of this application is to provide financial aid and support to outstanding international students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at Loughborough University. The Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15285 per annum for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK rate.
Loughborough University is a public research university that has been a university since 1966. There are 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes, and centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in Art History and Visual Culture, Communications and Media, English, Human and Physical Geography, Politics and International Studies, Social and Policy Studies.
- To be eligible, the applicants must expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in the major subject of their research field, or a related subject.
- Students must hold first-class honours, upper second-class honours, and lower second-class honours.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First applicants have to take admission to the university, after that must apply online in a PhD degree programme.
Application must include:
- Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 26, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below