Application for the Schwarzman Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The award is available for students from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree program in all subject areas for the academic year 2020/21. The grant will provide full tuition, fees, room, and board, travel to and from Beijing, in-country study tours, required books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance and a personal stipend.
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSBU MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from any nationality
- Masters degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to be enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1 of their enrollment year. Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- Must attach the resume (2-page maximum), transcripts/academic records essays (2) and letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
LSBU MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You will be able to gain a conditional admission for a postgraduate degree program after meeting the entry requirements of the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below