Application for the Science and Engineering Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Leicester in UK.
The educational program seeks to support students who are from Egypt and Nepal and whose personal circumstances might otherwise prevent them from earning higher education in abroad. All the selected candidates will receive £10,000 at Oxford Brookes University to support the master’s study. This award amount can be used to cover study expenses.
Oxford Brookes University has four faculties that sit across its four campuses. It was ranked among the world’s top institutions in 16 subjects and four subject areas in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017. It is now one of the UK’s top modern universities with a local, national and international reputation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Egypt and Nepal students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree program in any field of study.
- Must be a passport holder of Egypt or Nepal
- Applicants must hold an offer from us for a postgraduate taught course starting in September 2022
- To be enrolled in the master’s degree program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- You can satisfy the language requirement of the university by checking all English Language Requirements of the university.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this scholarship, first, you will need to apply for a postgraduate degree program in any field at this university. Once you have been accepted to study at this university, you can access the application form that must be sent to scholarships-at-brookes.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below